We work with you to create editorial that grabs members’ attention, brings your strategy to life and makes your content work harder. We work with experienced journalists, writers, sub-editors and proof readers to give you whatever you need to engage readers and persuade them to take action.
organisations need editorial and content services closely tailored to their
engagement and corporate strategies. But these services also need to reflect their
internal resource and how far members are willing and able to supply timely,
There’s no single
approach that works for everyone, so we pride ourselves on being resourceful
and flexible when it comes to content. We put experienced editors and senior
journalists on your team at whatever point in production you need them. We can:
• Re-launch your membership magazine with a new editorial direction
• Provide you with the right editors and writers to revitalise your existing product
• Give you advice on making your editorial budget work harder
• Provide support to help internal teams and members produce magazine-ready copy
• Look at your content across channels and help you get more value from it
• Provide expert sub-editors and proof readers to work with your in-house team
Could more members be reading your magazine for longer? Why are so few opening the magazine email? Why aren’t more members responding to your magazine content? Maybe you know your content could be achieving more, but don’t know exactly what needs to change. Our content MOT identifies where you need to improve and suggests practical ways you can create more compelling, resonant and relevant content. We always do with this with an eye both on design and deploying content efficiently across multiple channels. An experienced editor carries out a detailed content audit of your magazine or website, looks at your strategy and any research in detail. They will then produce a comprehensive report that suggests proven ways to align your membership publishing products more closely with your core aims through compelling and persuasive content.